Welcome to the never updated image dustbin of artist, writer and friend to robots, Greg Broadmore.
Here are some facts about Greg Broadmore:
- He likes dinosaurs and also robots. Equally. (Actually he likes Dinosaurs slightly more, but don't tell robots.)
- He works at Weta Workshop - they make things for movies, like swords, space guns and sweaty orc thighs.
- He worked on the following movie films (usually drawing pictures of things like robots, dinosaurs and tits):District 9, King Kong, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and Black Sheep amongst many, many others.
- He is the creator of science fiction world, Dr. Grordbort's which is mainly an excuse to invent rayguns and new swear words.
- He has human-like features.
- He also works for Magic Leap on a tippity top secret project that may or may not involve rayguns. (It involves rayguns.)
- He is a designer of public art like Riff Raff - the Richard O'Brien tribute sculpture in Hamilton, NZ, and the Tripod - screen industry sculpture in Wellington, NZ.
- He has been to the future and has this to say about it: It's nice, you should go there. Yes, there are still dicks.
- To top this off he has written and illustrated as well as drawn in the margins of many books. For instance, he worked on The World of Kong: A Natural Histroy of Skull Island and wrote and illustrated Doctor Grordbort's books: Onslaught, Triumph, Victory and Doctor Grordbort's Contrapulatronic Dingus Directory all on his own like a big boy.
For ever so slightly more oftly updated pictures and pedantry, please visit his blog
Mature content warning: Please be aware, these galleries contain illustrations of humans with parts of their anatomies revealed that some people find embarrassing. Ask your Mum first.